CannScience Innovations Inc. will bring safe and effective new medicines by developing novel phytocannabioid-based drugs to meet the medical needs of patients.
CannScience will disrupt the landscape for cannabis based drug development resulting in new and innovative medicines to treat indications such as Neuropathic Pain, Refractory Epilepsy, PTSD, Postherpetic neuralgia, Alzheimer’s disease, and Multiple Sclerosis.
CannScience has set out to transform research and development in the medical cannabis arena. By using new approaches to harness the effects of the phytocannabinoids and turn these compounds into drugs, CannScience will create innovative medicines within a variety of delivery systems. CannScience is focused on building its proprietary pipeline of formulations, processes and products – ultimately commercializing its drugs in partnership with global pharmaceutical companies.
CannScience Innovations is built on a solid foundation of leading edge research in drug design, formulation and drug delivery. The company is following established clinical and regulatory pathways for new product approvals in global markets. CannScience Innovations believes that translating the plant-based chemical constituents of cannabis into validated and standardized dosed medications is the best strategy to treat indications that are not suitably addressed by other medications.
- “CannSci supports sound and disciplined research in this field. Regulatory constraints have prevented much of this research from progressing.”
- CannScience Innovations Moves to Next Stage of Product Development
- CannScience working on cannabis research
- Health Canada to explore national plan to deal with opioid abuse.
- CannSci announces collaboration on White Paper: “Use of Cannabis for medicinal purposes”
- Medical marijuana company licenses RapidMist device for buccal delivery
- Interview with Dr. Lakshmi Kotra